Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Exponential growth of the population in China
Transcript of Exponential growth of the population in China
out of space? China's Population China being a small country compared to its population, is only being made to seem smaller as the population continues to increase. Population Rate from
1800-2000 A Chinese household is estimated to have 20.4 square feet of floor space on average. Compared to 60 square feet on average per household in the U.S, you see they are almost running out of living spaces for their growing population In 1800 the population was 2,957,233
In 1850 the population was 4,299,310
In 1900 the population was 4,000,000
In 1950 the population was 5,566,130
and in 2000 the population was at 12,658,300. exponential function of the population Passengers on a crowded bus in Urumqi, to give an example of how population increases lead to decrease in space. Algorithmic Equation The equation that we found using our data was y=1985112.997*1.372921488^x Citations 1) http://www.populstat.info/Asia/Chinac.htm
4) http://americancity.org/dailyentry/putting-brt-in-car-city-china Prediction using our algorithmic equation we found our prediction.
y=1985112.997*1.372921488^x, plug in 60 for X. We used the number 60 because we're trying to find the percentage in how much the population will go up by in 2050