Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UNIT 5 Session 5
Transcript of UNIT 5 Session 5
What is the meaning
of the following phrases?
- What is the story about?
- Have you ever heard a similar story?
have something in common,
fall out with,
get to know,
get on with,
have a hard time,
spend time with,
deal with (a problem).
Write an ad to advertise a club for teenagers to get fun weekends and also help them with their difficulties.
Enjoy your hobbies
You are welcome to
-help you to express feelings
-meet new friends
CAN-DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
(IF YOU) FEEL LONELY (YOU WILL) COOL SPEND TIME
(IF YOU) WANT TO ENJOY ... (YOU WILL) COME
Participate our meetings
saturday, 9 am , jesus maria