Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marketing management > Target
Transcript of Marketing management > Target
Amber van Nieuwenhoven
1. What micro-environmental factors have affected Target's performance over the past few years?
2. What macro-environmental factors have affected Target's performance during that period?
3. By focusing on the 'Pay Less' part of its slogan has Target pursued the best strategy? Why or why not?
4. What alternative strategy might Target have followed in responding to the first signs of declining revenues and profits?
The actor close to the company that affect its ability to serve its customers - the Company, Suppliers, Market intermediaries, Customer markets, Competitors, Competitors and Publics
The larger societal forces that affect the micro-environment - Demographic, Economic, Natural, Technological, Political and cultural forces.
5. Given Target's current situation, what recommendations would you make to the CEO Steinhafel for the company's future?
> Target: From 'Expect More' to 'Pay Less'