Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Flipped Learning
What is Flipped Learning?
Flipped Learning is more than just videos.
Flipped Learning is a bridge to student-centered classes.
Focuses on life-long skills.
Flipped Learning looks different for every educator.
What can I do with the
project based learning
SMALL GROUP WORK
chat rooms/ Q&A
Flipped Learning Ning
(Mon. 7:00 p.m. #flipclass)
Flipped Learning is a model of instruction in which, "digital technologies are used to shift direct instruction outside of the group learning space to the individual learning space."
"A Review of Flipped Learning"