Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of astrophysics
Mars Jupiter Saturn Mercury Mercury hasn't had the best past. Nearly destroyed, in a clash with an object the size of our moon. Making almost all of mercury iron. Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system and has a average temperature of 460c . Venus when aligned, is the closet planet to earth. Mars is the only planet besides earth that scientist believe that could hold life. Mars is the most explored planet by humans. Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar and is the closest gas planet to the sun. If we had to fill Jupiter with earth we would fit 1321. Saturn has the most ring in the solar system. They are known to be the best and are made of dust, ice and rocks. Uranus has four known rings and rotates around the sun with its cap facing the sun it was smashed on its side by a body bigger then earth.
Uranus Neptune Neptune is a strange planet it is blue and has one big dark blue dot and scientist believe that an object 1 quarter its mass smashed into it. Astrophysics is about space and how stuff works.