Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
electricity by becca and hannah
Transcript of electricity by becca and hannah
electricity of one voltage to another. You can
see them on the top of utility poles. If transformers
blow, the houses that use power from the transformers will lose will use all electricity. I think transformers are very important and useful.
Voltage Electricity is used for powering electronics,
such as TVs, phones, lamps,etc., lights, and many more things that have changed our lives. Voltage is electric energy that is stored.Stored energy is POTENTIAL ENERGY.There is high voltage and low voltage. Conclusion Electricity is very important in our lives.We use electricity for mostly everything! Electricity is great!