Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
[DE] Minecraft Day4
Transcript of [DE] Minecraft Day4
What did we learn so far?
when a mob or a player steps on it, it will provide redstone signal on every side, and the block under it.
Dispenser and dropper
Dispenser shoots some items, and drops others, while the dropper just drops everything.
To place lava, water, or shoot arrows, we can use the dispenser.
Let's build a dispenser trap!
By default, it's turned on, and provides a signal. If it gets an active signal, it will turn off.
Because signal can only travel 15 blocks, using this element, we can make it active for 15 more blocks, but it adds a bit of delay.
If a player hits it, or it receives a redstone signal, a note will be played. More can be connected to play notes like a song.
Pistons are blocks that are pushing and pulling blocks placed next to the face.