Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Renewable/Non Renewable Materials
Transcript of Renewable/Non Renewable Materials
Reduces toxic admissions.
Cheap to convert.
Generates no polution.
Also there is an almost even amount in every country. Disadvantages Turbines cause a lot of noise when converting the energy.
The noise causes noise pollution.
In places where a lot of energy is needed, we cannot depend entirely on wind.
Oil is a non renewable fossil fuel that eventually will run out. The oil is burned to release chemical energyand heat energy. Then the heat energy heats water and turns it into steam. Next the steam turns the turbines and the turbines turn large generators. Finally generators produce electrical energy! Advantages It's a liquid so it's easy to transport.
Doesn't cost that much.
No new technology needed to use it.
Disadvantages Limited amount.
Endangers enviroment. By Nathan Todd, Jordan Evans and Andrew Graham