Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mackenzie's All About Me
Transcript of Mackenzie's All About Me
Must be legible
Write for 10 minutes
A "touch" of graphic artistry
No bad language
Date every entry
In this classroom we are a _________. We will strive to be ____________, _________, and ___________. We will _________ and ________ each other in our learning.
1. Leave pencil bag on desk -- Do you have 5 pencils??
2. Wipe off desk
3. Straighten Rows
4. Pack up backpack and sit at a LEVEL "1" at your desk
Today is Friday October 12, 2018
We come to school to be a team. We will strive to be leaders, accepting of others, and true All-Stars. We will listen, encourage, and use positive words while we learn.
1. Enter the classroom with a level 1 voice.
2. Grab your breakfast card
3. Eat breakfast & talk with a shoulder partner
4. Get ready for a GREAT day!!
Everyone get on pink on the same day -- work together
Quiet after one "Class Class"
Five stars before Christmas
Work together and be a team
100 AR points by the end of the year
Be respectful to all faculty
By the end of the year -- everyone will pass STAAR or all classes
Nothing below green -- everyone get above green
Elements of Poetry
Rhythm or Rhyme
Where each line of text ends in the poem
A group of lines within a poem
A pattern of syllables or rhyming words
Lines or words that repeated -- usually to show importance
- Circle the Characters Names
Underline the Stage Direction
- Put a box around the setting
- Tell me how many characters there are
- Tell me how many Acts there are in this script
- Put a box around an example of dialogue
- Circle an example of Onomatopoeia
Writing : Continue our Pumpkin Expository Paragraph
Reading : Write Script for Friday
Word Study : Mentor Sentences -- Adjectives
Mac n Cheese Partners
Mac N Cheese Partners
Main Idea #1
Main Idea #2
Main Idea #3
The characteristics of a Pumpkin
What places do we see pumpkins?
What are some things we do with pumpkins