Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Four Agreements
Transcript of The Four Agreements
Nothing others do is because of you
What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream
When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wont be the victim of needless suffering
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want
Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama
With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life
Your best will change from moment to moment
It will be different when you are healthy or sick
Under any circumstances, simply do your best
You will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret
- The classroom will be divided into four groups, each representing one of the agreements
- Each person will receive a quote from that particular agreement
- Share your quote with your group and then discuss what it means to you
- Feel free to share personal experiences or how it relates to teaching
- As a group, make up a short skit on how your agreement relates to teaching
Speak with integrity
Say only what you mean
Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others
Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love
The Four Agreements
Ashley Abarca-Chamorro &
By:Don Miguel Ruiz