Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
Extra plants built up over millions of years.
This changes into coal.
We burn coal which creates CO2.
Plants are built from glucose sheets
Sea levels will rise. Projected 6 to 50 feet of rise.
Costal cities will flood due to rising sea levels.
Problems From Burning Fossil Fuels
CO2 creates a blanket over the world increasing temperature
This is part of global warming
By: Caleb Bachman & Dayton Sofka
Captures energy from sun
Plants: CO2 +H2O = glucose + O2
glucose + O2 = CO2 + H2O
This creates energy for humans. The energy comes from glucose which plants create.