Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rainforests
What is a Rainforest Question 2
What are the layers of a rainforest? The four parts of a rainforests are the forest floor, the understory, the canopy and the emergent layer. The only animals are monkeys and birds such as the toucan in the Emergent layer. What animals live in the rainforest? Which layer of the rainforest do they live in? Large numbers of animals live in rainforests, including microscopic animals, invertebrates, fish,
reptiles, amphibians, birds, and mammals.
The four main types of plants in a rainforest are:
Small Epiphytes that need more sunlight move themselves to tall trees. Their aerial roots absorb water from the moist air.
A fern is any one of a group of about 20,000 species of plants.
mall Epiphytes that need more sunlight move themselves to tall trees. Their aerial roots absorb water from the moist air. What Plants live in a rainforest?