Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Georgia Institute of Technology Assignment: Comics Component Pedagogical motivation Assignment: Text Component 1: Choose a comic page we have not
studied as a class.
2: Explain the purpose of the page. What
was it trying to accomplish?
3: Explain how the artist uses the formal
tools of comics to achieve this purpose. Redraw the page in a different way.
In the body of your essay, explain how
your version of the page achieves the
page's purpose more or less
effectively than the original page. 1: Get the students to understand how the
process of creating a comic actually works.
2: Get the students to think about comics
form as a property separate from
(though interrelated with) comics content. Example