Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Georgia Institute of Technology Assignment: Comics Component Pedagogical motivation Assignment: Text Component 1: Choose a comic page we have not
studied as a class.
2: Explain the purpose of the page. What
was it trying to accomplish?
3: Explain how the artist uses the formal
tools of comics to achieve this purpose. Redraw the page in a different way.
In the body of your essay, explain how
your version of the page achieves the
page's purpose more or less
effectively than the original page. 1: Get the students to understand how the
process of creating a comic actually works.
2: Get the students to think about comics
form as a property separate from
(though interrelated with) comics content. Example