Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Night By Elie Weisel
Transcript of Night By Elie Weisel
"I could not answer him. Someone had lain on top of me, smothering me. I couldn't breathe through my mouth or nose. Sweat was running down my forehead and my back. This was it; the end of the road. A silent death, suffocation. No way to scream, to call for help"(94).
"The officer came closer and shouted to him to be silent. But my father did not hear. He continued to call me. The officer wielded his club and dealt him a violent blow to the head" (94).
"The Hungarian police used their rifle butts and their clubs to indiscriminately strike old men and women, children, and cripples" (16).
"I shall not describe my life during that period. It no longer mattered since my father's death, nothing mattered to me anymore" (113).
Theme: Loss of Humanity