Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOT AIR BALLOONS!! by Aniyah and Layla
Transcript of HOT AIR BALLOONS!! by Aniyah and Layla
A HOT AIR BALLOON
GO IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. How does a hot air balloon rise? THE END!
we hope you enjoyed our prezi! BY:ANIYAH
& LAYLA A HOT AIR BALLOON
HAS A BURNER THAT MAKES
THE ENVELOPE FLY. The burner heats up the air inside of the envelope of the balloon. This causes the molecules, in the air, to spread apart and bounce around. This allows the hot air balloon to rise up in the air because hot air is lighter than cold air. This is a video showing how a hot air balloon rises.