Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media OUTREACH & the Prominence in ADVERTISING!!
Transcript of Social Media OUTREACH & the Prominence in ADVERTISING!!
SOCIAL MEDIA OUTREACH
& the Prominence in Advertising
Team DELTA: Rashaan Miller, Shalimar Green, Matthew Uhl, Harriet Thompson, Dwayn Marsh
SOCIAL ADVERTISING HISTORY
From the year 2002 – 2005, several global leading social media networks were unveiled on to the internet. With ever growing technology and social media networks, businesses have started focusing on advertising their products through social media networks.
* SOCIAL ADVERTISING HISTORY
* THE POWER OF FACEBOOK
* THE WONDERS OF INSTAGRAM
* YOUTUBE STARDOM
The Power That Be
*Member Advertising Influences
* Peer Influence
* Development of Peer Influence
* Negative Peer Influence
* Positive Peer Influence
* Family Dynamics
CLASSIC FEEL & LOOK WITH A MODERN TOUCH
a. ENCOURAGING INSTAGRAM MEMBERS TO POST ABOUT PRODUCTS,
b. OFFERING AN APPEALING VIEW OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
c. FREE TO ADD, REQUEST & REACH AS MANY MEMBERS AS YOU WANT.
*Advertisements Reach Millions of Viewers
* Seeing the Advertisement
*Music, Movies, Videos, Television
PRODUCTS & SERVICES ADVERTISING
Companies use Social Media to reach the masses with pages, pictures, offers, suggestions, and appealing posts, pictures, videos.
-Advertisers use Social Media to talk to their consumers and get the consumers talking to each other.
-Consumers talk, rate, and comment on products and services and share ads that they like and know their friends might like.
-Advertising uses the "popularity” to get into the minds and homes of consumers and therefore become popular and a part of the culture.
- Digital Sherpa. (2013). Retrieved from http://digitalsherpa.com/beef-up-your-social-media-marketing-strategy-with-these-tips/
- Faulds, D.J. (2009). Social Media. Retrieved from http://itu.dk/~rkva/2011-Spring-EB22/readings/Mangold-SocialMedia.pdf
- Webology. (2012). Retrieved from http://webology.org/2012/v9n1/a93.html
- Ignite Social Media. (2009). Retrieved from http://ignitesocialmedia.com/social-media-examples/socail-media-marketing-example-library-of-congress
- Scelsi, C. (2006). YouTube: The world of viral video. The Entertainment and Sports
- Lawyer, 24(3), 10-12. Retrieved from
- Facebook. (2013). Retrieved from https://www.facebook.com/business/connect
- United Social Council (2013). Retrieved from https://www.unitedsocial.com
- Jameson, L. B. (2010). Social Dynamics. Retrieved from :https//www.united.com