Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social Networks
Types of social networks
How many people have social networks?
Social networks are web applications that make easy the interaction between people who are in different places
The use of these networks has extended around the world,therefore we can increase our contacts and meet people with the same likes from any culture.
Generic social networks
Related to employment issues
Theres a ton of diferent social networks....
And theres a lot diferent forms of classification...
Horizontal social network
-Designed for comunication
-Exploited as a resource of sensible information and commercial purposes
Vertical social network
- Specialization of social networks
- Software and apps evolved into social networks
Impact on social networks users
Have contact with friends
Have update information of any event
Spend free time
Where you looking for a job?
Curiosities on social networks, and things you did not know...
It is harassment by adults to
minors in order to obtain
private information about
them, and use it for his own
(People steal your private information)
HOW DO THEY
If you want to learn more...
- Charlie Sheen has the honor of being the person who obtained one million followers on Twitter in less time.
-Divorce attorneys agreed social media is cited in 20 % of all divorces
-Around the 20% companies use Social Networks as their only method of advertising
- Twitter can predict when you will get a ill
-If Facebook was a country... it will be the third most populated
-Dalai Lama had a fake Twitter account.
You can connect with any person in only six "jumps"
In 1967, Stanley Milgram tried to demostrate the
the theory with a experiment