Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Moroccos 5 Themes
Transcript of Moroccos 5 Themes
The Rif Mountains are located in the north part of the country.
The climate of Morocco is maritime temperate. The capital is Rabat. Work Cited http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco The official languages are Arabic and Berber.The population is 32,644,370. The largest city is Casablanca Natural resources: phosphates, iron ore, manganese, lead, zinc, fish, salt http://www.indexmundi.com/morocco/natural_resources.html Regions Movement push: they speak 2 languages
, war in the last 10 years pull: a lot of jobs Region Morocco is part of Africa and is pat of the north east region.