Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tobacco production
Google images !
Thanks for watching!!!!!!!!!!
What is Tobacco
Tobacco is a plant, that is sold in lots of the colones, because it was a cash crop this means that it was popular.
Many farmers would produce tobacco, because it was a cash crop. Tobacco farming is very hard to produce. It would almost take a year to produce it. How they produced it.
*Plant a bed of tobacco seeds in early January
*Take out worms in the plants
*By September harvest it
*Hang it for 6 to 8 weeks
Enslaved people are people that is owned by another person. People from West Africa would be stolen and brought to the US and were slaves on plantations to work. Tabaco planters usually relied on the enslave people to do their work.
By: Mitchell Toung
Tobacco as a cash crop
People had to earn a living. One of the ways were selling tobacco, to earn money to buy the things they need to live.