Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Establishment
The British Rule started after the First Anglo-Chinese War as part of a treaty
Hong Kong was ceded whole to Britain after a series of treaties
Hong Kong Under British Rule
Held at the HKCEC on 1 July 1997
Marked the end of British colonization
HK was reverted back to China
Hong Kong was small fishing village
Had little population
Population gradually increase
Economy steadily grows
Yet still attracting investors
The British Rule has played major role in the development of Hong Kong and has helped its establishment.
Britain takes total control of HK.
Margaret Thatcher and Deng Xiaoping sign Joint Declaration
China resumes sovereignity over Hong Kong.
How did British Rule and the Establishment affect the development of HK and how did it
of Hong Kongers?
Our Research Question
By: 6S Group
Cheng Ching Hei