Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
By Akaiya Abdullah
Global Warming is "A gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth's atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons, and other pollutants."
What is Global Warming?
Global warming occurs when carbon dioxide
and other chemicals build up in the atmosphere. the radiation would escape into space, but these chemicals trap the heat and cause our planet to get hotter.
Burning fossil fuels can cause this to
What Causes Global Warming?
By using less time on motor vehicles (i.e cars), we can help prevent global warming.
Riding your bike more, recycling, and using less electricity will help too.
How is this prevented?
Personally, I think that global warming is bad. And that our environment is in unstable condition because of this.
Thanks for listening!!!