Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Charlotte and Louise 4P
Transcript of Charlotte and Louise 4P
OLA is closed for the day, How can we learn? Well using Digital Technologies, you can talk and write things and also send it to who ever you want!
I can search about everything and I can look up information and open up a link.
I use a keyboard to type my work on. I can print and type my work.
I used Explain Everything to record my computation strategy. I can write the strategy with colour and I can upload it to LIFE!
My Virtual Class Room
by Charlotte Porter and Louise Powell
I emailed my teacher to tell her I had done my mathematics homework. I can attach a photo of my work.
I can use Word to write a document. I can use this app to do fonts, sizes, colours and upload a picture.
I painted and drew a picture for art. I can send it to my teacher so she can see my artwork.
I can use Skype to talk to my teacher and and to be face to face. I can show her my work and text her.
I can use Google maps to look were places are. I can search up places that I want to go.
I can use a mouse to click on the apps. I can click and point on websites.