Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of discovery learning
give them context
and most of all...
...let me think
the art of assisting discovery.
let them think
mark van doren
let them talk
with the world by exploring and
manipulating objects, wrestling with
uestions and controversies, or performing
periments. As a result, students may be mor
likely to remember concepts and knowledge
discovered on their own (in contrast to a transmissionist model). Models that are
ased upon discovery learning model include: guided discovery, problem-based learning,
ulation-based learning, case-based learnin
incidental learning, among others.
guide them through
let them explore
adapt to your students
and changing lives...
discovery learning believes that it is best for learners to discover facts and relationships for themselves