Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MGMT102: Business Communication and Social Media
Transcript of MGMT102: Business Communication and Social Media
social media channels.
terms of service
access to analytics
business relevant information
moderation and targeting
link to place listings;
multiple page managers
more privacy for fans/followers
Pages vs Profiles
Some crisis management tips
pre-prepare your plan
pay attention to conversations and respond authentically
understand the situation
acknowledge what happened and outline your response
accept that people might want to vent
collate all relevant information somewhere
don't get into slanging matches with customers