Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Weather & Climate
Transcript of Weather & Climate
What different elements make up the weather and how
can we observe and measure weather?
Please copy this definition into your work books and fill in the missing words... ... small Weather is the day to day _________ of the atmosphere. This can include ___________ and
________ Climate is the _______ weather conditions for a region usually ________ over a year. ? What is being spoken about
in the first video? What about in this video... condition temperature rainfall average measured In pairs write down the types of weather we might encounter on a daily basis.
How can we measure the weather we observe? Activity Try to think of the types of weather you may have experienced this week - how does this weather affect you? For example the clothes you wear. Lesson Aims