Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Velocity and Acceleration: SPS8a: Calculate velocity and acc
Transcript of Velocity and Acceleration: SPS8a: Calculate velocity and acc
Illustrate the difference between speed and velocity
Take a minute and draw a representation of speed and velocity, if you need examples turn to pages 39 and 44 in your book.
Lets work a few examples
The rate of change of velocity.
Acceleration= final velocity -initial velocity / time
Speed and Velocity
Speed is the distance an object travels over a unit of time.
example: mph (Miles per hour)
Velocity is the speed of an object and the direction of the object's motion.