Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Velocity and Acceleration: SPS8a: Calculate velocity and acc
Transcript of Velocity and Acceleration: SPS8a: Calculate velocity and acc
Illustrate the difference between speed and velocity
Take a minute and draw a representation of speed and velocity, if you need examples turn to pages 39 and 44 in your book.
Lets work a few examples
The rate of change of velocity.
Acceleration= final velocity -initial velocity / time
Speed and Velocity
Speed is the distance an object travels over a unit of time.
example: mph (Miles per hour)
Velocity is the speed of an object and the direction of the object's motion.