Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MY FIRST PREZI
Transcript of MY FIRST PREZI
Henry the 8th had six wives the first was Catherine of Aragon she was the mother of Mary the 1st. The second was Anna Boleyn she was the mother of Elizabeth the 1st.The third is Jane Seymour she was the mother of Edward the 6th. The fourth was Anna Cleves she was divorced and outlived the other wives. Number five is Catherine Howard she was killed and had no children. The sixth one is Catherine Parr she was widowed.
The Tudors where brutal times when Henry the 8th
was around we will go into that time now lets get started.