Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zoey Lord
About Jackie Robinson
Jackie Robinson was born born in Cairo, Georgia on January 31,1919
Jackie Robinson was a six time all-star, Rookie of the year in 1947, National League MVP in 1949, and Hall of Famer.
Jackie Robinson forever changed Major League Baseball.
He was the first African American to ever play in the MLB. He forever broke the color barrier in Major League Baseball.
Jackie Robinson facts
Jackie Robinson played pro basketball with the Los Angeles Red devils, he also played pro football with the Honolulu Bears, and played pro baseball with the Brooklyn Dodgers.
Jackie Robinson was the first MLB player to ever appear on the U.S. postage stamp.
After retiring from Baseball, Jackie Robinson helped establish the first Arican American owned and controlled Freedom Bank.
50 years after Jackie Robinson became the first modern African American baseball player, Major League Baseball chose Jackie Robinson's number as the first number to ever get retired.
"There's not an American in this country free until everyone of us is free."