Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Themes of Geography:Bangladesh
Transcript of 5 Themes of Geography:Bangladesh
Relative Location: under Bhutan and the right side of India. Bangladesh has the largest mangrove forest in the world. By: Andrew, Matthew, Sameer Environment Climate: Warm and humid Flora and Fauna: Bangladesh is known for having the biggest mangrove forest in the world. it's national fruit is the jack fruit and the national tree is the mango tree. it has lots of palm tree's and bamboo as well. Bangladesh has common livestock such as cows, sheep and goat but also has things like gecko's, tigers, crocodiles and snakes. REGION The region that Bangladesh is in is Southern Asia. This area also includes India, Pakistan, and Bhutan. Movement People in Bangladesh move by... Car Train Small Boats Rickshaw Interaction Bad News: Bangladesh's poor interactions with
the environment has led it to problems with the environment. This Includes:
- Disease (Cholera)
- River Blocking Good News: Bangladesh is becoming aware of their mistakes. - Stopped using plastic bags
- Started very serious tree planting campaigns sources:
wikipedia, and sameer sources: Wikipedia, google maps , Britannica.com,and sameer the ways idea's are moved are simmilar to the rest of the world. telephone, face to face, internet( not as much), etc.