Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Instructional Designer
A typical day at work as a instructional designer would be working on 6-8 projects. You would probably design computer based training and maybe evaluating training programs.
What is a instructional designer?
A instructional designer is when a person designs training programs for other people in the company such as medical and technical ones and put them into ways that people can understand them.
Skills needed for this job is...
Knowledge about adult learning theory
speaking in public
skills in videography, database design, and project management
The average instructional designer will make between $45,500-80,000 a year, but you will make more money if you are into e-learning or learning conducted using the internet, media, etc. you will probably make more money.
A typical day at work!