Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
' my 13th season .
Transcript of ' my 13th season .
her 13th season playing. Her only problems are that she has to play on a team of all boys. She gets teased and pushed around. Fran lives with her aunt Beth and her father. Her mother passed away when she was littler. Throughout the story, Fran leans to work along with the boys and actually start working as a team. She also starts to process of playing like a boy and dressing like them. She gets her hair cut, dresses like a guy, and also talks like one. By the end of the story Fran has soon became a different person, and her baseball teams grows in skills as they soon start to feel like winners. themes one of the themes I've learned from the story is that , if you love something like a sport of an object, don't let anything stop you from doing something that makes you happy. ' explanation ;
Fran didn't let those boy stop her from playing baseball. She didn't give up on baseball because she knew that , that was what made her happy