Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cars
Types Of Cars We Have In the World
* Muscle Cars
* Exotic Cars
* Hot Rods
* Modern Cars
* Compact Cars
* Convertible Cars
* Luxury Cars
* Sports Cars
* Super Cars
Here are some pictures about cars.
Where people make the cars
* People make the cars in the car factory and get paid a lot of money for making them. Did you know that in 2012 in the first time in history they made over 60 million cars in a single year. Cars have been designed all around the world in Europe, North America, China and in other countries.
* The fastest car in the world is the Bugatti Veyron at a top speed of 407.12 Km (252.97 mph).
* A car is a wheeled, self powered motor vehicle used for transporting passengers.
* The first working steam - powered vehicle was designed by Ferdinand Verbiest a flemish member in 1672.
* In 1881 French Inventor Gustave Trouve demonstrated a three wheeled car powered by electricity at the International Exposition of Electricity, Paris.
* The world's most expensive car in the world is the Lamborghini Veneno Roadster which is an Italian car is at a price of 4.5 million dollars.
* The second most expensive car in the world is the Bugatti Veyron which is from France, at a price of 2.5 million dollars
The parts of the outside of the car.
The parts of the inside of the car
Important parts of a car, inside and outside
* Aston Martin
* Alfa Romeo
* Land Rover
Thank You For Watching My Prezi.
By: Brandon A
Please Give it a thumbs up if you liked it
Safety About Cars
In the past years there had been more then thousands of car crashes and thousands of people died, due to people not keeping track on the road.
* Pickup Trucks
A New Fastest Car
On February 14, 2014 a new car has set a new record for the fastest car in the world and it is rank #1 on the list. It is the Hennessey Venom GT at a top speed of 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h). The test session was conducted at the Kennedy Space Center on the Shuttle Landing Facility’s 3.2-mile runway. The Bugatti Veyron is ranked at # 2 on the list at a top speed of
407.12 Km (252.97 mph).
The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car in the world at a top speed of
407.12 Km (252.97 mph). The First U.S. Bugatti Veyron was first displayed on April 2006.The price is ranged at about $2,250,000. The Bugatti Veyron can reach (0.0– 62.1 mph) in just 2.46 seconds and it can reach 0.0–186.4 mph) in 16.7 seconds