Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Solar System
Transcript of The Solar System
ШIt was formed 4.6 billion years ago with the gravitational collaps
Also the Sun, moons, asteroids and planets were formed
The Sun is the center of the Solar System
Different planets were formed from the solar nebula
ЫSome of them are terrestrial planets
ЕруThe rest of them are gas giants
consists of hot plasma
t-99726,85 ° C
мрThe outer edge of the terrestrial region is called the asteroid belt.
It includes so called planetesimals.
The most famous natural satellite is the Moon.
It is the Earth's only natural satellite.
A natural satellite(moon) is a celestial body that orbits another body or planet. There are 173 moons.
Mean radius-1737.10 km
consists of different minerals