Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of exhibition
Batteries Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Reduce waste in landfills.
Reuse items you have already used and be creative with it.
Make a plan to be a person or family who recycles.
all of these things can help make our world a better world Stop waste Do you have a green thumb? Create a group in your community and help the world by recycling. Marketing and Purchasing A recycled product is usually sold at stores or factories. A regular person would buy it from a store. A product that is made from natural resources would cost less than one that was already recycled. My re-purposed material:
mini locker The materials I used were an empty popcorn box, construction paper, scissors, marker, and glue. The steps to do my project are:
1. Cover the popcorn box with construction paper
2. Cut 3 lines that will make the locker door.
3. Glue decorative things on your locker . Mini locker How my family recycles? My family recycles by:
reusing plastic or paper bags
placing cardboard and empty plastic containers in our recycling bin
turning in empty soda cans/bottles for deposit