Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Debate
about an argument. Debating is done when an
argument is too difficult to decide on it's own.
There are many difficult decisions to be made;
debating is a way of making the decision less
difficult. Debating is similar to being in court
because there is one opposition and a preposition
, just like the offense and the defense. Matter - 20 points
Manner - 40 points
Method - 40 points The average score for each speaker is 75/100, give or take a few marks. The adjudicator (judge) gives the marks. Sometimes there is an audience and the audience will vote for the winning team. Topics for Debating Politics / continental debates
Environment / global warming
Poverty / famine / drought
Feminism / racism / abuse