Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Level 4 Writing!!
Transcript of Welcome to Level 4 Writing!!
1. Buy the book
2. Make sure you know your LinkBlue
3. Log on to Blackboard and take the Syllabus Quiz before class on Monday
Things you need to know....
A little about me!
Name: Hannah Bentley-Keeven
Office: Bradley Hall 410
I have my M.A. TESOL. I am also a wife and a mother.
And I LOVE to Read and Write for fun!!
Welcome to Level 6 Writing!!
Answer the following:
1. What do you expect to get out of this class?
2. As your teacher, how do you expect me to help you? What kinds of things do you think I should do for you?
3. Do you like to write in English?
4. What sort of activities do you think would be helpful for you in Writing?
5. What sort of activities are NOT helpful to you?
Madeline Clarice Keeven
(Tech Help @ The Hub)
About our class....
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more
important for students to study history and literature than it is for
them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and
examples to support your opinion.
<-Available as an electronic book through Amazon, if you prefer.