Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 starts the learning day 20 August 2014
Transcript of Room 202 starts the learning day 20 August 2014
take out your whiteboard and marker
Daily Language Practice
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
1. He had never ridden a horse before and was a
Correct these sentences.
2. are you going to charlotte north carolina this june
3. we are reading a book called skinnybones by barbara park
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
4. inneresting interesing interesting intresting
5. suppose supose sappose sapos
Put away your whiteboards and markers
Stand up silently and face the flag
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, hail to old Purdue
All hail to our old gold and black!
Hail, hail to old Purdue!
Our friendship may she never lack.
Ever grateful, ever true,
Thus we raise our song anew
Of the day we’ve spent with you,
All hail our own Purdue.
Rules and Laws
a member of a community
something that one is owed by law or custom
a duty, or something a person should do
to do what you are told
to show your choice for someone or something
a person who does something without being paid or rewarded
money the government collects to pay for its services
something that stands for something else
being able to do or say what you want without limits
a feeling of great pleasure and satisfaction in what you or someone has done.
an important building, monument, or place
the traditional beliefs, values, or customs of a family or group
to join together
a member of government who helps make laws
the lawmaking group of the U. S. government
to reject a bill that is passed by a lawmaking group
a leader of a city or town