Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Preference of Unit Trust Investor in Malaysia
Transcript of Preference of Unit Trust Investor in Malaysia
I) invest in unit trust because it allows me to invest my money to a specific foreign market or type of fund which I intend to access. e.g. China Equity Fund.
2) I invest in unit trust as I can use my fund of EPF account to do so.
3) I believe that unit trust investment can help me to avoid inflation and devaluation of my savings.
4) I invest in unit trust for specific purpose. e.g. build passive income after retirement, prepared for education of my child and unexpected urgent need.
5) I invest in unit trust for social need that I can have a conversation with my friends and make me feel proud that I am doing some investment Develop for this studies, adapt from: Objective
Thomas and Wang (2004) Public Mutual (2011)
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (2008)
Public mutual (2011)
Kumar (No date)
Kumar (No date)
Hoffman (2007) demographic finding hypothesis finding Person Correlation & Multiple Linear Regression Analysis Y = 3.212 + 0.199 OB H4: There is a significant difference between gender and risk taking level. H5: There is a significant difference between education level and awareness. Managerial implication 1. Enhance the strategy to target customer 2. Provided the diversify type of unit trust product 3. Specifically classify and descript the characteristic of different product (Zhou, 2002 ; Draycott, 2010)