Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cylinder
Find the area regtangle Step 2:
Find the surface area of one of the circles Step 1: Net the figure Step 4: Add them up!
(surface area of the circle) x2
+ (surface area of the rectangle) But is this a cylinder... Nope..it's not For more infomation why is it not,look at our worksheet! Example Height base Volume:3.14x radius power 2 x height Example is in our worlsheet Example is in our worlsheet