Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Loch Ness Monster by Rey and Matthew
Transcript of The Loch Ness Monster by Rey and Matthew
what is the mystery?
where, when did it take place
The most popular photo was taken in 1933 May 2nd in Loch Ness,Scotland.
It could be a water-sake.It could a dinosaur who survived ,it be a hybrid.
i think the loch monster was a mutation of a whale and a giraffe also when the metior came came nessie (lochness) went below and survived for millions of years.
Book of reaserch www.nessie.com
The mystery is to figure out if the loch ness monster is real or not.The loch ness monster has four flippers,a neck as long as a giraffe,body of a whale,and head of a dinosaur.The monster was reported on May 2nd in 1933 by Alex Campbell.