Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PlataR_TECH_Presentation
Terza, S.A. DE C.V.
Nov 1997 – Nov 1999
Terza, S.A. DE C.V.
Nov 1999 – Aug 2003
An Inside Look
• Performed advanced troubleshooting and diagnosis on process support equipment.
• Provided information to the Production Manager to ensure maximum equipment capacity usage through continuous monitoring and improvement of equipment.
• Developed standard operating maintenance procedures.
• Understand how to troubleshoot equipment faults/failures and identify root causes.
Lead and work
with others to develop a vision for technology integration in schools.
technology into curriculum, instruction, and assessment, to strengthen and transform teaching and student learning.
learning beyond the classroom with blended and online experiences.
professional development for educators to integrate technology to promote student learning.
• Prototyped, tested, and implemented new products.
• Transformed design agency concepts into production items.
• Coordinated with design agency and resolved engineering and quality problems.
• Analyzed innovations and technological advances and provided technical guidance.
Aug 2003 – Jun 2014
Aug 2014 – Present
Grinager, H. (2006). How Education Technology Leads to Improved Student Achievement. Retrieved from https://www.ncsl.org/portals/1/documents/educ/item013161.pdf
Cleaver, S. (2014). Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
Retrieved from https://www.education.com/magazine/article/effective-technology-teaching-child/