Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How does renewable energy reduce air pollution?
Transcript of How does renewable energy reduce air pollution?
reduce air pollution? In the first place,
what is renewable energy? So how does renewable energy
reduce air pollution? Renewableenergy is energy that is generated from resources like sunlight, wind, rain, tides, wave and geothermal heat which are continually replenished. In what way does non-renewable energy
contribute to air pollution? Most forms of energy require an energy source that pollutes the air. For example, coal and gas have to be burned in most cases to produce the power that is sent to our homes. This combustion leads to the increase in carbon dioxide in the air, thus causing air pollution. When renewable energy such as solar power is used, burning does not take place. Therefore there is less carbon dioxide emitted into the air. Instead of burning fossil fuels, solar energy is converted directly from the sun. So, in a nutshell...... It is quite obvious that renewable energy reduces air pollution. As,
1. Burning non-renewable resources produces carbon dioxide
2. Increased amount of carbon dioxide in the air causes air pollution.
3. Renewable energy like solar energy is converted directly from the sun.