Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of VF022-COUNT OFF
The whole team has to count from 1 to 50 out loud using the least amount of trials possible.
You are divided into groups.
Each group is sitting in a closed circle.
No two consecutive numbers may be said in a row.
Only one person is allowed to speak at a time.
All groups must participate in counting.
You must only say one number at a time.
No number may be repeated twice.
No talking is allowed during counting.
You may only communicate with your group
before you start counting
You may NOT communicate with
groups other than your own.
Once a rule is broken,
the trial is considered over and
you may start from the beginning.