Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Advanced Twitter for the University of Winchester
Transcript of Advanced Twitter for the University of Winchester
@SkillsNetWinch Tweeting... Genuine Making connections Listen Real Friendly Selling? Only 5% Link: Other social media Repeat sparingly Enjoy It NOT broadcasting http://www.google.com/alerts EXERCISE: Strategy What do you want to achieve from Twitter?
How often will you tweet?
Will you use one or multiple accounts?
If tweeting as a brand who will be your 'face'?
Have you access to a smartphone?
What will be your "keywords"/hashtags? http://econsultancy.com/blog/6090-case-study-dell-s-evolution-on-twitter Make yourself INTERESTING to readers
Justify their investment of TIME
Give them a reason to ‘follow’/’continue following’
Fun/Humour (balance serious/casual)
What’s new? The 20 Minute per day Twitter Workout
1. Send out 3 social chit chat messages as you go about your day
2. Share 3 things that you have found that you want to share with others
3. Retweet 3 messages from others, that you wanted to share with others
4. Send out 2 messages that demonstrate your expertise or knowledge
5. Spend time replying to anyone that messages you
6. Spend time answering any questions around your area of expertise
7. Spend some time recommending other peeps to follow
8. Answer any direct messages that are not spam
9. Invite a daily question on your area of expertise or knowledge
10. Find several new peeps to follow each day based on your criteria
11. Spend time in the Search, listen & then engage when you can add value @markshaw Going Mobile? http://bit.ly/9xsjl3 Third Party Apps http://useqwitter.com/ http://www.custombackgroundsfortwitter.com/ http://www.polleverywhere.com/twitter-powerpoint-slides http://www.twitpic.com/ http://bit.ly/ http://www.twitterfall.com/ http://friendorfollow.com/ http://apps.facebook.com/selectivetwitter http://topsy.com/ http://hootsuite.com/dashboard# Thanks!
Tweet me @drbexl or @digitalfprint Some Tweeting Educationalists