Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cristiano ronaldo
* Practices around 5 times per week ( 3-4 hours per day)
* Goes to bed early so his body can rest and he can wake up early in the morning
* Less than 10% body fat
* 3,000 sit ups per day
* Single Leg Squates
* pull ups
* runs 5 miles every day
* eats right to rebuild muscles
In Cristiano Ronaldo's career he has had 447 goals, 50 yellow cards, 3 red cards, and 24 awards.
* Most Goals in a year( 2011-2012): 46
* Least Goals in a year( 2003-2004): 4
* Most Yellow cards in a year( 2012-2013): 9
* Least Yellow cards in a year(2006-2007)r: 2
* Most Red cards in a year(2005-2006): 1
* Least Red cards in a year(2013-2014): 0
* Most Awards in a year(2007): 12
* Least Awards in a year(2003): 1
* Awards he has won: Player of the Year, European Golden shoe, Premier League Player of the Season, Young Player of the Year, Fif Pro world player of the World, and Special young player of the Year.
Born: February 5, 1985 in Spain (age 28), Height: 6' 1", Weight: 186 lbs, Salary: 120 million. Cristiano Ronaldo never went to High School , he went to a school attached to the training centre for young players at Sporting Lisbon. When he was 16 he signed a professional contract to play for a pro team.
* Standing Vertical: 44 cm ( 1ft 1inch/ feet get 1ft 5 inches off the ground
* Running start Vertical: 78cm ( 2ft 6inch/ 2ft 8 inches off the ground.
Most People who can jump so high are born with a high precentage of fast twitch muscles, which gives them explosive speed. Cristiano Ronaldo also does Lunges, Single Leg Squats, he also jumps off boxes on to the floor and then springs straight back up and over hurdles.
10-10 10-10 Goals
7-10 9-10 Heading
9-10 9-10 Free Kicks
8-10 9-10 Penalties
8-10 10-10 Skills
7-10 9-10 Physicality
7-10 9-10 Team Play
6-10 8-10 Discipline
52-80 63-80 Overall
I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best soccer player alive because of his stats and his hard work