Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Russian Revolution
Transcript of The Russian Revolution
Czar Nicholes II wanted absolute monarchy. He has been referred to as Saint Nicholas the Martyr. Martyr- a person who pretends to suffer or who exaggerates suffering in order to get praise or sympathy.
A miss-fortune happened during WWI which made the Russians have to pull back from the war, they ran out of supplies and had their own revolution back home.
the bolsheviks took power in 1917 shortly after killing the entire family.
The Soviet Union had its roots in the Russian Revolution of 1917, which deposed the imperial autocracy. The Bolsheviks, led by Vladimir Lenin, then overthrew the Provisional Government. The Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic was established and the Russian Civil War began.