Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gaining self-motivation through school and life
Transcript of Gaining self-motivation through school and life
- Financial Independence
- Personal Independence
- Passions Discovered
- Dreams Realized
- Plans Solidified
a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life :
- Our Values are what drives us to behave in a certain manor which allows us to set goals and achieve them. Desired Experiences:
- Life Changing
- Eye Opening to New
- Mutual Acceptance
- Passion for Learning Self-Motivation D.A.P.P.S.
Motivating goals have specific deadlines
Motivating goals are challenging but realistic
Motivating goals are Your goals
Motivating goals focus on your energy on what you do want rather than what you don't want
Motivating goals state outcomes in specific, measurable terms Things to Avoid
Assignments turned in late
Not Utilizing resources available
Not participating in classes Motivated to do or achieve
something because of one's own
enthusiasm or interest, without
needing pressure from
Desire Values Values
that are Valuable Boost confidence and self-esteem
Greater opportunities available
More financial opportunities
Stronger support system