Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Are Men or Women Easier to Trick?
Transcript of Are Men or Women Easier to Trick?
Day 1 (Monday): 6/10 Men 4/10 Women
Day 2 (Tuesday): 4/10 Men 7/10 Women
Day 3 (Wednesday) 9/10 Men 3/10 Women
Day 4 (Thursday) 4/10 Men 2/10 Women
Men 23/40 Women 16/40
Test my Hypothesis
I plan on testing my hypothesis by tricking males and females of the high school age by trying different tricks. the trick i will focus on the most is fake money because the sight of money is hard to resist.
If i try to trick men and women
then the men will fall
for my plot less often.
IV=Placement of fake money
D=Who picks up the fake bill
CV=Age of men and women
In conclusion men are more likely to
fall for the trick more than women.
Given time i did not get to further extend my experiment to have more accurate solutions.
How it connects to Earth Science?
It connects to the biosphere
because I am studying the
behavior of a living organism (humans).
Materials: Fake one hundred dollar bill
Females and Males
1.Place money in slightly noticeable area
2. Wait for a male or female to pick up
4. Approach Female/Male to retrieve money
5. Replace money for next victim
(Each person said when they thought they had one hundred dollars they were extremely happy)
Materials & Prosedure
My Next Experiment
I plan on testing if people who worry about sickness can be cured by a placebo (sugar pill).