Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Strategic Horizon
The Strategic Risk Horizon
2015 - Risk Horizon
Major Global Risk Trends
Nature of Risks
- Intertwined historically - now accelerating
- Cyber effect
Disruption to International trade - self interest
Influence through role of the state
Access to resources
...slower growth...social unrest..?
- Revolutionise sectors & relationships
- (Synthetic biology, gene drivers, AI..)
- Opportunity vs effects
Foreseen & unforeseen
Accelerators - technology, computing power, hyperconnectivity
Policy, frameworks, regulation, time to agree
5 Natures of risks
Why 2015 different
Key Global Concerns
3 Mega-trends of influence
Change in Trends
- Unprecedented transition..Africa & Asia
- Cities = risk convergence
- Key issues:
Social instability & inequality