Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gas
An air-like fluid substance which expands freely to fill any space available, irrespective of its quality.
Gas and It's Volume
Gas has a volume that matches the volume of it's container.
Gas takes the shape of it's container
Examples of Gas
Helium in balloons
Atmosphere on the earth
Bubbles in soda
Fumes from a volcano
Process When Gas Changes to a Different State of Matter
Gas to liquid is condensation
Liquid to gas is boiling
All About That Gas By: The Science Squad
By: Weston, Carson, Mason, and Nicholas
Gas and It's Particles
Particles are very far apart, they move freely at high speed
Particles move around freely and can come back at any time.
A gas has more energy than a solid more than a liquid more than Bose-Einstein, but less than plasma